Click on images to enlarge.
|Muzzlebrakes||Spiral Bolt Fluting||Badger-Ordnance tactical bolt handle||Badger-Ordnance extractor|
|Badger-Ordnance trigger guard||Pillar bedding|
- Muzzlebrakes: Vanden Berg Custom muzzlebrakes are available in three different sizes: standard, intermediate, and heavy. They offer superior recoil and muzzle rise control without exhausting gases up (thereby obscuring sight picture) or down (propelling ground debris).
- Spiral Bolt Fluting: Vanden Berg Custom Spiral bolt fluting is available in three, four, six (pictured, most popular), or eight flute configurations. This modification reduces bolt friction and aids in clearing debris such as sand, mud, snow, or ice from the action.
- Badger-Ordnance tactical bolt handle: Badger-Ordnance tactical bolt handle installed on Remington 700 bolt. This modification is available for Remington Model 7/700, as well as Savage Model 10/110 series rifles.
- Badger-Ordnance extractor: Badger-Ordnance extractor is the most reliable aftermarket extractor currently available. These extractors also allow bolt faces to be converted to differing cartridge case head dimensions, such as converting a standard case head (0.473") bolt to a magnum case head (0.542") configuration, or vice versa.
- Badger-Ordnance trigger guard: There are dozens of very good trigger guard/detachable box magazine (bottom metal) choices on the market today. Vanden Berg Custom offers inletting services that not only provide proper mechanical function, but are aesthetically correct as well.
- Pillar bedding: Vanden Berg Custom pillar bedding is designed to provide rifle actions with a stress-free interface between barreled-action and stock. All wood stocks and many synthetic stocks can benefit from this modification.